Malware

road-runner

I get this message or redirect occasionally when I google martins produce supply and click the result or there website in google. Only does it with there website and not all the time is it them, google or on my end?

2019-10-29-170747.jpg

Get this once in a while on certain sites, has something to do with their site needing to use flash player, sometimes I'll let it update so I can use the site other times the site works without updating. Don't think it's a problem really, just some sites still use the older flash player. Nothing ever shows up when I run scans after updating it.

Cyber-criminals have been using fake Flash update sites for years compelling unsuspecting users to unknowingly install malware.

The attacker has created what appears to be a rather convincing landing page; however, there are a few inconsistencies.

If you click on the download link, they got you, they start looking for your FTP/telnet/SSH credentials for all your clients currently in use, also your SMTP, IMAP, and POP3 credentials.

A few years ago they were updating Flash while also installing cryptominer. :lol: