What computer stuff are you working on now?

El_Capitan

ASA migrations for me right now. I rarely have time to do "computer stuff" at home anymore unless it is "computer stuff" for work lol.

• 2 months later...

While I was away for 27 months, my computer sat in a box, and some things came up either missing or plain damaged. Just had to solder some of the fan controller lines, build a new 5.25 inch bay converter for the 2.5 drive, and put 3x120mm fans on a set of long bolts to increase the rear exhaust fan's flow without using that one really noisy fan.
Why does there always have to be one really noisy fan?

Looking at some Win 10 upgrades on a couple of laptops.

Need to get my arse in gear and get some power leads so I can get my eyefinity setup running again.

Wondering what to do with a Raspberry Pi - possible plex client...

Considering a new build for my home server to run Plex and Modded Minecraft but it depends on cost.

cj is in the process of building a new mini-itx on the intel z97 platform, and using the core i-3 unlocked 4370 haswell. this machine will be solely dedicated to camera server continually monitoring and storeing all 6 of my home security foscam alert footage. the machine is up and runnning already but the security cam and blue iris is just waiting for me to come and finalize when i get home from this load-out...i have gotten a new appreciation of the intel haswel design and capabilities, along with the low power consumption on this build and may be migrating some more of my systems to this platform in the near future...and asus rules, ftw !!http://www.microcenter.com/product/446605/Z97I-Plus_LGA_1150_Mini-ITX_Intel_Motherboard