Radeon R7 360X GPUs Being AIB Seeded

Guest_Jim_*

It is reasonable to say that many are interested to see what AMD's next GPU lineup is going to be like. While much of that focus is on the top end, there are going to be several lower GPUs released and some are already reaching add-in-board producers. Specifically the R7 300 GPUs are being seeded to these companies, and the ASUS STRIX Radeon R7 360X has been leaked. It features a Tobago core and 2 GB of GDDR5 memory. What is not yet known is if these are new cores or rebrands of older GPUs.

Source: WCCFtech

which is why i gave up im going to buy a gtx 980 when i find ond for around $450

no more red trickery and broken promises  idc if the 390x comes out at $499

What if it's cheaper AND better/equal?

Honestly I used to care about rebranding but now it's sadly here to stay and both companies do it, I just go for the best value in my price range, and that's oftentimes AMD. This is my first Nvidia card in a LOOOONG time

I can see the logic in that. what is beyond me is the blind fanboy devotion to either company ,.to the point where some of the arguments are like that of religion or politics.its just a graphics card its not a life altering decisionlike it's an epic battle between good and evil and you must choose wisely

I can see the logic in that. what is beyond me is the blind fanboy devotion to either company ,.to the point where some of the arguments are like that of religion or politics.its just a graphics card its not a life altering decisionlike it's an epic battle between good and evil and you must choose wisely

You're R9 290 is evil! :P

Yeah my friend still refuses to buy "ATI" for no reason at all.

Yeah my friend still refuses to buy "ATI" for no reason at all.

I like how people who have AMD CPU's say they need an AMD graphics card because it works better with it. :D

You're R9 290 is evil! :P

which is why I sold it  :teehee: i almost bought a 7990 for $349 but the 3 month warranty was a no no 

Edited by jdm_freek