[SOLD] MSI TF HD7970/280X $140

IVIYTH0S

No pics yet since it's still in my system but just thought I'd generate the interest now since I'll be likely putting in my new 970 tonight.

$140 shipped is my firm price (unless it can be picked up, in which case I'd gladly knock off the $10 or so I'd save from shipping it lol)

It ran stock most of its life, for Batman Arkham City I needed all it could give so I overclocked it to 1170MHz/1450MHz at stock volts. I think it could go further on the memory but I realized that the game just wasn't that optimized so it was pointless going any higher. Lately I've been running it stock clocks of 1050MHz/1375MHz @1.150V (stock is 1.256V) for Dead Space 2 since it's more than capable of handling that. Just figured I'd mention this so you guys have a gist of its capabilities and roughly its limits. (without touching voltages or bios modding)

I loved this card and my 7950 before it, they were my favorite cards I've owned in a long time (possibly of all time) and I'm sad to get rid of it but it just doesn't have the muscle to handle 2560x1600 like it did for 1920x1200.

I'll wait 3 days before throwing it up on other forums and then 3 days more before flEbay. You guys get priority!

Manufactured May 2013, meaning it has 1 year and 1 month more warranty left on it folks!

SOLD AND GONE!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I'm definitely tempted.  This would probably be more stable/smoother than 2x7870's for triple monitor gaming at lower details (assuming crossfire and eyefinity support).

Will you ship to Canada ?

For a little more (if it costs more lol), also I never noticed where you were up there. I actually have family that have a little summer house in Cape Breton. Main residence in Halifax though

I'm definitely tempted.  This would probably be more stable/smoother than 2x7870's for triple monitor gaming at lower details (assuming crossfire and eyefinity support).

Let me know, we could probably meet up with you being in NJ!

Oh.  Where about do you live in NJ?

I'm a very indecisive person when it comes to spending my own money.  Someone buy this so that I don't have to make a decision!

Edited by Kiro

Oh.  Where about do you live in NJ?

I'm a very indecisive person when it comes to spending my own money.  Someone buy this so that I don't have to make a decision!

Yeah I'm in Glassboro, but you've been saved by Gabriel, I think it's pretty likely he'll be buying it

If it's still up for grabs pm me back

PM'd you as you know

Awesome card, sad to see you selling it. What's your next card going to be?

Yeah sorry your old baby's changing hands again :P

Awesome card, sad to see you selling it. What's your next card going to be?

This.

Ahh, nice.
Indeed, though now I'm out of graphic intensive games to push it :lol:

I don't think FEAR3 or Dead Space 3 will even make it struggle to hold 60FPS.