• Keeping faith long live the free man
    • I stopped giving a F after ep2 came out
    • If it happens it happens
  2. 2. It will be like DNF

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care will play it anyway
    • I don't care the franchise deader than a zombie moving on

That video tho...  That's funny right there.  Studio full of howler monkies.   :woot:  :woot:

Personally I don't want a Half-Life 3.  They pretty much capped that story in HL2.  Another installment in the fight against Black Mesa would probably just end up being mundane and repetitive to anyone who played HL1 and 2.  

That video tho...  That's funny right there.  Studio full of howler monkies.   :woot:  :woot:

Personally I don't want a Half-Life 3.  They pretty much capped that story in HL2.  Another installment in the fight against Black Mesa would probably just end up being mundane and repetitive to anyone who played HL1 and 2.  

Obviously your point is moot because it is very clear you have never played any Half Life game.

Black Mesa is the research facility that most of the first game takes place in. It is referenced a few times in Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 & 2.

Edited by slick2500

I don't care any more...but I'll probably still buy it.

:withstupid: Exactly how I feel about it. I could see Half-Life 3 being a major surprise and debuting with Source 2, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

:withstupid: Exactly how I feel about it. I could see Half-Life 3 being a major surprise and debuting with Source 2, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thirded, but I still haven't played DNF to pass judgement on that.

Obviously your point is moot because it is very clear you have never played any Half Life game.

Black Mesa is the research facility that most of the first game takes place in. It is referenced a few times in Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 & 2.

Fine, the Combine Empire or w/e it was in hl2...  Let me reiterate: Another run-and-gun as Gordon Freedman would just end up being mundane and repetitive.  Don't be so testes.

Fine, the Combine Empire or w/e it was in hl2...  Let me reiterate: Another run-and-gun as Gordon Freedman would just end up being mundane and repetitive.  Don't be so testes.

Ya dun goof'd again lol