OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the upload issues still not being resolved, though we think we know the the cause, and how busy I have been, still am, and will continue to be, I will not be streaming on Saturday and I do not currently intend to pre-record and upload something for then either. Maybe that will still happen, but there are other tasks taking my time currently.

At the moment, I do not have a firm plan to stream on Saturday. We haven't replaced the router giving the issues yet and I just do not want to commit to a pre-recorded video as I am busy with other things at the moment and need to upload a collection of videos for something else (not OCC related, but still time sensitive).

• 2 weeks later...

Wn't be streaming tomorrow. Been very busy this week and the Internet still not appearing to like me very much, it seems best to focus on the work instead of doing the stream. (Depending, I may just give up and do pre-recorded, at least to finish off Red Faction Guerrilla.)

• 3 weeks later...

Though I had been thinking about going to Darksiders Warmastered Edition for the next game to stream, instead I've decided to play Siege of Centauri, the tower defense game built on the Nitrous engine, like Ashes of the Singularity and Escalation. It is currently in Early Access, so these videos will show it with missing features and such, but by keeping to it we'll be able to see it progress over the weeks, leading up to its final release.