OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have two ideas for what this Saturday's stream can be, but both rely on updates dropping before then. Both updates are scheduled for Saturday, so that is not an issue, it is just that I cannot say which idea I will go with until I can get my hands on either. One of the ideas though is to return to Marvel Heroes again, to show off Ant-Man, who is being added in tomorrow morning or Friday morning.

Now that the review is out, I will talk about the other idea I had for the stream: Sorcerer King's Campaign. Seems an appropriate idea to me, so I will see you Saturday.

Was really interested in seeing what Sorcerer King is about, watched the first part you posted on youtube. The game seems pretty solid although i hear lots of people complaining about bugs and balance in the game. Still cant decide if i want to buy the game :/ 

Also, i was going to suggest Rocket League for the next Saturday, just got it on Steam a couple days ago and it is insanely fun. Hoping that your stream could get more OCC people into it and we could even throw an OCC team party!

I would gladly play it together with you over Steam for your next stream, although Saturday may not be the best time since it is summer and i'd rather prefer spending time swimming in the ocean rather than behind my PC desk. I am open for weekdays evenings though, let me know if you're interested!

Also watched some of your Heroes of the Storm streams!

You do really like playing with camera locked on your hero all the time! I'd go nuts without checking on the rest of the map! XD

Yeah, HOTS is pretty much another game i'd do multiplayer with you for the stream!

Not sure if I will be able to get Rocket League, but I did beat the average of the Humble Jumbo Bundle 4, so if there is anything in that (but not Space Engineers, as that is a tier above what I paid) someone is interested in, I'd be able to stream that.

In Heroes of the Storm I just wish it were a button press to toggle locking onto your character. I want to see what I'm immediately involved in without having to move the camera around. Being able to scan the map is very important, but not so much when you are in a fight. Plus there is the minimap.

My current plan for this Saturday's stream is to play Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, because Sorcerer King is actually a spiritual successor to Fallen Enchantress. (It is set in the same world, but long after the events of Fallen Enchantress.) Seems fitting to me, but if there is anything else in the Jumbo Bundle 4 you are more interested in (except Space Engineers), please share.