Who Likes Pizza? And Good Deals?

Onion

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the concept, and obviously you chose chains for the mass benefit, but why not LCs on there (like mentioned).

Of the three I probably like Pizza Hut the best then Papa G's and the Domiblows...(Dominos has good wings and sides though). Little Caesars let me down the past couple times, but I lived on the stuff growing up...we would get the "big foot", cicilian style pizza every friday and watch the Simpsons as a kid.

I like the concept, and obviously you chose chains for the mass benefit, but why not LCs on there (like mentioned).

Of the three I probably like Pizza Hut the best then Papa G's and the Domiblows...(Dominos has good wings and sides though). Little Caesars let me down the past couple times, but I lived on the stuff growing up...we would get the "big foot", cicilian style pizza every friday and watch the Simpsons as a kid.

Because that shit takes time and I didn't get to it yet. :P 

Same order for me. I definitely wouldn't go to a pizza place for anything other than pizza, though. Publix has great wings. 

Same order for me. I definitely wouldn't go to a pizza place for anything other than pizza, though. Publix has great wings.

I've heard of Publix but none are around here yet. I usually prefer mom and pop places for pizza than chains IMHO

I've heard of Publix but none are around here yet. I usually prefer mom and pop places for pizza than chains IMHO

Their deli is awesome. I place online orders for sandwiches, ride my bicycle or motorcycle 1/4 mile down the street, pick it up and walk out. Cheaper than subway, tastes way better, and its so much more convenient. Their roast chicken is awesome, and their wings are the second best I've ever had. 

Their deli is awesome. I place online orders for sandwiches, ride my bicycle or motorcycle 1/4 mile down the street, pick it up and walk out. Cheaper than subway, tastes way better, and its so much more convenient. Their roast chicken is awesome, and their wings are the second best I've ever had.

Right on with your chosen methods of food gathering!

I'll check into seeing if there's any reasonably close so that I may try em, since you speak so highly!

I hate pizza. Try the Pizza Hut Wing Street Traditional Garlic Parmesan wings.

PICTURE!

Never would I ever call pizza better than wings, hot sauce is my life force. But seriously best wings ever, the bald eagle wings at The Jug Handle Inn in a neighboring town to my home town. Edited by IVIYTH0S

Right on with your chosen methods of food gathering!

I'll check into seeing if there's any reasonably close so that I may try em, since you speak so highly!

I hate pizza. Try the Pizza Hut Wing Street Traditional Garlic Parmesan wings.

PICTURE!

Never would I ever call pizza better than wings, hot sauce is my life force. But seriously best wings ever, the bald eagle wings at The Jug Handle Inn in a neighboring town to my home town.

If there is one, go ask for a sample of their Boar's Head red wine roast beef. It tastes amazing!