New Laptop

neb1211

I was at work this weekend and this one customer was about to throw out her laptop because it didn't have a built in wifi card. I tried to explain to her that she could buy a PCMCIA wifi card but she insisted in having a built in wifi card. I sold her a centrino since she insisted on having a computer with the longest possible battery life and she let me keep her old laptop. Here are the specs:

1ghz AMD Athlon

256mb of ram

20gb hard drive

DVD-rom

Floppy drive

Windows XP Home with XP numbers on bottom

The only bad thing is that it is a compaq. It is an older laptop so it is higher quality than the pos that compaq makes today.

even if it has less than par video it was still a free laptop so i say it was a good deal. You can't really complain about something thats free. And the specs don't look to bad it would be a nice internet/work latop for stuff like word. i'm working right now on an 800mhz gateway laptop and to me it's awesome.

im guessing you want to sell it?

what do you say to $300?

Hell no. I don't want to sell this. If I where to sell it I wouldn't have a laptop and I have needed a laptop for a long time.

As for folding, it is not going to be a folding rig. It gets pretty hot and I want to be able to have children when I get married (if I get married)

• 3 weeks later...