ASUS Mars 760

Black64

Not really impressed as you can buy two 760 for a lot less money and you probably have more performance as well.

Titan is an outdated card already, they should have pit it against the 780ti or 290x, but then they wouldn't win in terms of performance so i can see why they choose an outdated card over a recent card.

Not really impressed as you can buy two 760 for a lot less money and you probably have more performance as well.

Titan is an outdated card already, they should have pit it against the 780ti or 290x, but then they wouldn't win in terms of performance so i can see why they choose an outdated card over a recent card.

Yeah, all the mars have been stupid (to me) but if somebody buying that discounts the rest of the ASUS cards for the rest of us. I support it lol

I've been running the MARS760 card for a few days,..  and a pair of 4GD5 GTX760's in SLI would smoke this card,.. 

a pair of GTX760x2 cards in Quad SLI draw under 600W overclocked at full load.

Edited by Braegnok

Each card pulls about 275W at the wall overclocked running at full load testing with Folding @ Home Bench stress test,.. I haven't been able to get Quad SLI configuration working correctly yet.

Edited by Braegnok

Higher scaling equals higher performance,.. running two GPU's on a single card provides 100% scaling

That'd be awesome if true but there's nothing special about dual GPUs on a single card that increases SLI scaling.

In my experience I have found a pair of discrete cards is always faster than 2 GPU's on a single PCB when clock speeds are normalized.

I usually saw about the same but usually the heat/extra PCIe bridge made the dual GPU cards just very slightly slower than two discrete cards. Nothing to worry about, but there did seem to be a *bit* more stuttering on dual GPU boards.

I still loved all of mine, the hassles totally didn't outweigh the performance (at the time).