grapic cards upgrade or wait?

JJDARK21

hi guys   so  i need some opinions on an upgrade  i currently have a gtx 670 windforce sli do you guys  think that a 280x crossfire or a single 290x  would be a worthy  upgrade from my gtx 670 sli or do i keep my sli and wait till i fully change my rig in novemeber of next year what do you guys think 

Is this a 'need' or 'want' question? I cannot see two 670s having any trouble with what's out right now, unless you're running multi monitor high resolution....in which case I wonder why you chose two 670s

Is this a 'need' or 'want' question? I cannot see two 670s having any trouble with what's out right now, unless you're running multi monitor high resolution....in which case I wonder why you chose two 670s

i just want to know if would be a good upgrade  to go for it now or wait  im watching the  r9 290 non  x  to make a crossfire  but i dont know if the 290 non x cf would be worth the upgrade over my 670s 

What resolution are you running and is anything pushing the 670s right now? I wouldn't upgrade just because something is better when I don't need that power yet, which the 290x is definitely better no questions asked. But would I recommend changing, not really (unless you got a sweet deal selling your 670s, which I'd say you'd probably get between 150-200 for each of them so you're looking at probably $189-$289 for an upgrade you don't need yet)

I think you should wait before buying new graphics card(s).

Your GTX670 SLI setup is strong enough and I don't think any of the current card would be worth of upgradation.

Edited by d6bmg

I think you should wait before buying new graphics card(s).

Your GTX670 SLI setup is strong enough and I don't think any of the current card would be worth of upgradation.

yeah i think im going just to buy a new monitor instead of my graphics card and wait  for nvidia response to r9 290x