Photoshop 8? (cs)?

anthony

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure the version i am using is really old, i don't know what version it is but it confuses me enough i don't need any new features lol.

go to the help menu and click "about" and it should tell you what version you have.

holy crap. i got it today.. and all i can say is what the heck. hardly anything changed... the most noticable thing is instead of the eye as the theme.. its a bunch of rainbow feathers... I DO NOT RECOMEND UPGRADING FROM 7 to 8., expecially if you buy the full version instead of the upgrade... :angry: .... grrr now that wasa waste..

holy crap. i got it today.. and all i can say is what the heck. hardly anything changed... the most noticable thing is instead of the eye as the theme.. its a bunch of rainbow feathers... I DO NOT RECOMEND UPGRADING FROM 7 to 8., expecially if you buy the full version instead of the upgrade... :angry: .... grrr now that wasa waste..

lol poor guy.

ok i take back my previous coments.. that it sucks etc... it actually has some nice improvements. ... but wasnt worth the money.. but screw... it has a new filter system.. so it opens in a sub box.. liek this --0 screen shot underneath

Edited by roadkills_13th

ok i take back my previous coments.. that it sucks etc... it actually has some nice improvements. ... but wasnt worth the money.. but screw... it has a new filter system.. so it opens in a sub box.. liek this --0 screen shot underneath

that is a pretty nice feature...i dunno how it is in 7, but in 5.5, filters suck...it's a lot of trial and error until you get the look you're goin for...i've wasted a lot of time messin with filters.