Which Ram ?

I need 2283W cause they are overclocked

if you are running quadfire that is not so riddiculous.

Red might chime in if your lucky and his current system (2.2kW Holodeck) consists of - 

- [email protected]

- Gigabyte GA-990-FXA-UD7 (rev 1.1)

- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz

- 4 X HD 7970 Quadfire

- 1x Corsiar AX1200W

- 2x FSP Group X5 1000W

Cooling - 

- 1XNexXxos XT45 360mm

- 1xNexXxos XT45 240mm

- 1xNexXxos XT45 120mm Rads

- 2X VPP-655 Pumps

- Koolance 370 CPU Block

- Rad Fans Coolermaster Excaliber

- Bitspower & Monsoon Fittings

- Primochill Tubing

- Danger Den Rad Resevoir

Case and accessories -

- Case CoolerMaster Cosmos 2

- Logisys lighting

- Eyefinity 3+1 Extended 5760 x 1080-25" Monitors

The FSP Group X5 PSUs make great PSUs for the graphics cards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817104054

Far too many 12v lines and far too overpriced for me to ever want that Evga PSU, let alone two of them. Would be much happier with silver/gold/platinum rated PSUs from Silverstone, Seasonic or Corsair with a single 12v line. No need to load balance.

Running memory that high will all depend on your IMC. My 3960 has a dud of an IMC that craps out just over 2400Mhz. On the other hand my ES 3770K does up to 2600 with some 2133Mhz modules.

1 Question, which blocks are you using on the 7970 Matrix. Full cover or only the GPU core?

7970 matrix PLATINUM http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14863/ex-blc-1040/Koolance_VID-AR797_Radeon_HD7970_VGA_Liquid_Cooling_Block_No_Fittings.html?id=XcgVugWz&mv_pc=190

CPU http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16152/ex-blc-1120/Swiftech_Apogee_Drive_II_Pump_and_CPU_Waterblock_Combo_-_Sockets_2011_APD2-2011.html?id=XcgVugWz&mv_pc=175

That link goes to a block that fits only reference cards.

NOTE: This product is for AMD reference layouts only. It will not fit video cards that have been changed from the reference spec.

If you bought them you will need to return them since the 7970 Matrix is about as far from a reference PCB as you can possibly get. 

I don't believe there is a full coverage block available for your card at this time, And most universal blocks will not clear the ASUS heat sinks that are on the card after you remove the factory heat sink.

Unless you plan on using different heat sinks on your VRM's and Memory.

They never made a full coverage block for the GTX 580 Matrix either. And more than likely will not for the 7970

my mistake, those coolers have been bought for my Diamond Radeon HD 7970Ghz Edition I mixed it up

and I still haven't bought any coolers for matrix platinum

I mixed up cause I am overclocking many rigs sorry my bad