2 Million

Renigade

Woot I hit 2 Million. I know that's not much comparatively speaking being ranked 56 on the team and 14,255 overall ranking but still seems like a milestone to me seeing as I was folding with my PS3 only for over 2 years. Now lets see how long 3 Million takes.

Man I need to buy some nVidia cards this GTS 450 is showing 11k a day by its self !

I noticed when went to get the passcode for this one its different then the code im running on the other machines.. Does each machine need its own pass code? Hows that work? I assumed I used the same passcode for all  my machines.

Man I need to buy some nVidia cards this GTS 450 is showing 11k a day by its self !

I noticed when went to get the passcode for this one its different then the code im running on the other machines.. Does each machine need its own pass code? Hows that work? I assumed I used the same passcode for all  my machines.

Congrats... Your passcode is tied to your email address you apply for it with, different email different passcode...

Edited by road-runner