PS3 Folding down?

Renigade

I have kept my PS3 Folding for over a year and just realized it has stoped? "Life with Playstation has successfully concluded"? My PS3 has gottem me a majority of my points.. hell its been going for well over 2 years.. or had been anyways.. so I'm back to running the main rigs :( at least they will help heat the house this winter LOL

(flips SONY the double bird) incoherently mumbles something about thousands of fleas and the crotch of the SONY VP that chose to canceled Folding on PS3..

Man that sucks .... PS3 was such a cheap easy way to contribute to folding and for the OCC team.. Granted it wasn't much but it was probably 70% of my score I currently have... Fargin iceholes ...

Realy?!?! why should Sony care what their customers do with their product? They(Sony) must think that if people arn't fah on it then they(customer) will buy more games...

you can jailbreak your ps3 but it doesn't matter because standford is the one that put a stop to it. the WU was a pain to setup for the ps3 and they are getting many more GPU clients so the ps3 isn't worth their time anymore.

I also think sony would rather not keep having ps3s died from overheating.