Andrewr05s mITX build list

Andrewr05

that was my line i got mad when intel made to meny sockets i wasnt able to keep my SK775 motherboard for a new cpu

No I just don't care for corporate vampires that feed on the weak. How many socket types has intel had in the last 10 years vs amd?

Edited by GENERALCHAOS

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAID 0 is a waste with HDDs and I don't think it's advisable for any rig (with the exception of people who legitimately need high sustained throughput), let alone a gaming rig.

...when will they ever learn ?

I am not sure if I should yell at you or smack you.

You turn down a GPU upgrade to someone else (Tip my hat to you) now you want to upgrade. :wacko:

If you would have told me you were doing an upgrade and the GPU would come in handy I would have tossed other stuff in there for your upgrade.

You twit :haha:

No I just don't care for corporate vampires that feed on the weak. How many socket types has intel had in the last 10 years vs amd?

Would you rather Intel hamper their new designs with outdated sockets? You can't have bang-for-buck and over-engineering at the same time.

Whatever Bosco said here

Well to be fair I didn't give him the option of saying no to the 7750. :lol:

there still lot of tricks u can do with a AMD rig then u think Arron know more then on AMD im just a POOR INTEL FANBOY here the tricks for intel overclocking is indeed out of date my last intel was a LGA775 but for sure i can solve any problems on any current pc just not good at doing support in a forums but if u put a pc in front of me with a problem i promise u il find to problem Spearsar , cjloki ,Bosco and i veteran for pc experienced

awwww S#!T i feel old now

Would you rather Intel hamper their new designs with outdated sockets? You can't have bang-for-buck and over-engineering at the same time.

Sockets are a proprietary ploy to force the consumer into paying more then they should for an upgrade. Hell you may as well by a dell, HP, Gateway, etc...

Well to be fair I didn't give him the option of saying no to the 7750. :lol: