It's Official!

BluePanda

Congratulations!

Thankfully in Canada, it's illegal to call yourself an engineer without having an actual license

We can't all have some sense :P

Good luck with the house search! I'm sure we have some members over there who will help you move

OH! I'm incredibly jealous you'll be at Los Alamos among the greats

Edited by ekiM

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not official by any means yet but it looks like I scored a position in the HPC division as well! :D

Filesystem guru I will be. :lol:

Good job, Amanda. Now if something catches on fire while you're at work, there is a 'usual suspect' to shift the attention to.

Dammit. :lol:

I just hope my amazingly bad luck with disk drives doesn't follow me to the system with tens of thousands of drives working together. :lol:

It's not official by any means yet but it looks like I scored a position in the HPC division as well! :D

Filesystem guru I will be. :lol:

pfft, cake homz ! ...you got dis...

and da gubment gots plenty hd money...

Good job, Amanda. Now if something catches on fire while you're at work, there is a 'usual suspect' to shift the attention to.

Well to be fair -- they are putting me in charge of the systems that run the things he catches on fire...lol. Meaning I could potentially be the one's causing the fires...

I've gotta setup the pumps, and cooling to keep the stuffs cool... :P

Dammit. :lol:

I just hope my amazingly bad luck with disk drives doesn't follow me to the system with tens of thousands of drives working together. :lol:

Well, look on the bright side. You could work with them there to come up with a new redundancy system called a Waco Array that will survive even you.

Well to be fair -- they are putting me in charge of the systems that run the things he catches on fire...lol. Meaning I could potentially be the one's causing the fires...

I've gotta setup the pumps, and cooling to keep the stuffs cool... :P

So classify everything as an end-user problem and you're good :P