Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the game is as good as the box art!

For sure. I normally don't really care about box art (esp. since I don't buy much physical these days), but that one is pretty freaking badass!

• 2 months later...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/09/dragon-age-inquisition-will-let-you-hug-your-companions-customise-your-horns/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/09/join-dragon-age-inquisitions-creative-director-for-a-video-commentary?watch

I actually installed DAO again and I am playing it as a human noble this time.  DAO still a top 5 favorite for me.  Can't wait for this game.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I managed to finally finish DA2 last night, so at least now I'm all up to date on the story for when DAI arrives. Still have a couple of DAO characters that are still in Ostagar if I have the urge to go through that again. Think a dwarf noble and a city elf, maybe another human noble even. :lol:

I do like how that PC Gamer article calls them "Greyspawn." Are they a less evil version of the Darkspawn?

I managed to finally finish DA2 last night, so at least now I'm all up to date on the story for when DAI arrives. Still have a couple of DAO characters that are still in Ostagar if I have the urge to go through that again. Think a dwarf noble and a city elf, maybe another human noble even. :lol:

I do like how that PC Gamer article calls them "Greyspawn." Are they a less evil version of the Darkspawn?

I wanted to replay DAO, DAO Awakenings and DA2 but I heard that the savegames are not even going to be used/imported directly in DAI.

It seems you have to use Dragon Age Keep to recreate the state of the world before DAI.