Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leery of any Dragon Age strategy guide after the debacle that was the DA2 one. The DAO and DAO:A guides were awesome, considering they were like every other strat guide in existence. The DA2 one seemed to be assembled by people on the verge of being fired, and thus didn't give a damn if it made sense.

I'm leery of any Dragon Age strategy guide after the debacle that was the DA2 one. The DAO and DAO:A guides were awesome, considering they were like every other strat guide in existence. The DA2 one seemed to be assembled by people on the verge of being fired, and thus didn't give a damn if it made sense.

That price tag certainly does not make me feel good about it.  With all the walkthroughs online it is hard to justify.  Gamebanshee has some really good walkthroughs.  I do like collecting these though.  I have all the Mass Effect and DA collectors edition guides.

That price tag certainly does not make me feel good about it.  With all the walkthroughs online it is hard to justify.  Gamebanshee has some really good walkthroughs.  I do like collecting these though.  I have all the Mass Effect and DA collectors edition guides.

Yeah, same for me on the collector's edition guides, but I typically want the guides to be 50% cheaper than the game. Not more expensive. :lol: GameBanshee is good, definitely, and even the Wiki pages for the games are better than strat guides, especially to see if any quest bugs have been fixed.

Bought digital deluxe for $45 from a southern region of NA :ph34r: . I have a feeling I'll play it for one story arc and never touch it again. Gotta catch em all, right? :doh: I mean I got all the Mass Effect games, never played very far after completing the first mission haha. Tried it several times, no luck. Skyrim I got pretty far at least 50% of the map was done. Then I forgot what mods I had and that save was kaput haha.

Edited by AZNguyen

• 4 weeks later...

Hope there's no weird interplay between SP and MP, where you're basically forced to do MP in order to get a good ending (until an Extended Cut DLC arrives :lol:).

I really hope not, I was so annoyed with that in ME3 until I realised I could just get a savegame editor to alter the war asset points.

Not surprised in the slightest that DA:I has multiplayer. Hope there's no weird interplay between SP and MP, where you're basically forced to do MP in order to get a good ending (until an Extended Cut DLC arrives :lol:).

MP not tied to SP

Edited by InCrYsIs