Different results on both MSi Gtx 680 Twin Frozr

litwicki22

I mean scores on my first card,like : 9458 to 9399 then 9438 to 9396 , then 9436 to 9391 and 9391 to 9442 are OK or not good ? I mean that variant score points differences.

While on second card i have smaller differences ,see :

9417 ->9427 --> 9414 --> 9438 -->9428

What do you think about first card?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

You know what... You obviously are not listening so why dont you just sell your card to El_Capitan for $250 before your scores get worse

Edit :

Maybe yellow will make you understand ...

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with your card.

Or maybe purple...

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with your card.

Edited by Midnight Rider

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with your card. All 5 680s I have benched have had plenty of score variation. It's a combination of dynamic clock + other pc factors (background programs etc) + wizards.

If your still not happy ill buy them off you for $260

Nothing wrong with your card. All 5 680s I have benched have had plenty of score variation. It's a combination of dynamic clock + other pc factors (background programs etc) + wizards.

If your still not happy ill buy them off you for $260

I'll buy it for $265!

Another take on different scores could be cpu related as at different times programs running using a small bit of cpu time and bus. Being numbers that close its well within variance from chip to chip

Well he's looking at less than 1% variation. :lol: In any other field that'd be amazing!