Catleap advice.

I have a PS3, but would need to hunt down my adapter to test it. Since it does not have native HDMI, and is a native 2560x1440 screen with only dual link DVI input, I do not know if it will take a native 1080 signal from an HDMI converted to single link DVI.

I will try to test it tomorrow for you though :).

Thanks, I'm interested in these but if I can't hook other things to it then I am likely to pass it up.

Well, the HDCP restriction might definitely be a show stopper for some. No question about it. I like to watch commercial bluray movies directly off the disk sometimes, and I've read some reports that it is a no-go. That has been the primary reason I haven't personally pulled the trigger on one of the Korean 27s.

Well, the HDCP restriction might definitely be a show stopper for some. No question about it. I like to watch commercial bluray movies directly off the disk sometimes, and I've read some reports that it is a no-go. That has been the primary reason I haven't personally pulled the trigger on one of the Korean 27s.

Ah-HA! The truth comes out! :P I'm in the very same kayak

Sorry I wasn't able to test it yesterday, I couldn't find my dvi-hdmi adapter. I'm gonna borrow a friends from work today though, so will have results posted by tomorrow morning.

I'm expecting a solid black screen, but we will see :P.

I have read that some people were successful at playing HD content, but they had to rip the CD to their own library, download some software to free up the licensing. However, out of the 200 some odd people who are on the catleap club over at OCN, I only found a handful that were successful. :dunno:

I have read that some people were successful at playing HD content, but they had to rip the CD to their own library, download some software to free up the licensing. However, out of the 200 some odd people who are on the catleap club over at OCN, I only found a handful that were successful. :dunno:

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvdhd.html

This is a great company that make a quality software product that allows you to backup and archive movies that you own in a format with no DRM restrictions, allowing you to set up very nice streaming or to enable the use of a non HDCP monitor. I suggest purchasing the software to support his great work at giving us the consumers the rights to do anything we want to items we paid for.

GUYS! I own a catleap. I purchased one on ebay for a total of 379. But I got the one with the extra inputs on it. it has hdmi,dvi, and display port and it also has a functioning on screen display

Ebay?? Link to the one you got!!