Star Trek Online

MandoPatriot

I realize there is probably another thread for this, but I just want to see if anyone is still playing this? I started playing 2 weeks ago and I really like it. Plus its F2P, though I got the membership.

Not sure which came first without Google, but I was going to have a punt on this game. However, I heard that it is just as bad as Legacy. One of the same for boredom?

I haven't played it in a while. Couldn't figure out a quest so got mad and haven't played it since. I would like to revisit it though, I put a ton of hours into it in just a few short days.

I find it better than WoW, but I really like space stuff. WoW was just too long for me. Right now in Season 6 we can build up our fleet starbases.

yea I'm not sure if I like it so much because it's a good game or because I just really like sci fi so I look past all it's faults lol

Same story with me on liking it a lot for a few days. Think I put like 15 hours in on it in 2 days? Fun to get started and customize your ship / upgrade weapons, crew, and ship, but I also got stuck on a mission fairly early in the game (think I was around Level 10).

Have they updated it at all since it was released as a F2P? I think I played it pretty early on and didn't know if they had added anything to it or if they were content with the game...?

Have they updated it at all since it was released as a F2P? I think I played it pretty early on and didn't know if they had added anything to it or if they were content with the game...?

They update it every day.

I see minor updates every week, major ones are usually with the new seasons. You guys should join the fleet I'm in, we could use some more active members. Plus I can help whoever out, I have two Fed Vice Admirals.

I see minor updates every week, major ones are usually with the new seasons. You guys should join the fleet I'm in, we could use some more active members. Plus I can help whoever out, I have two Fed Vice Admirals.

I thought they had new stuff every day. Maybe not, it's been a while. Weekly seems more likely