EURO 2012

Transk53

Rooney was suspended for the first 2 games..

Holland had a good chance against Danes, but Robben was way too selfish sometimes..

Holland during the first 25 minutes were showing good offense but died down and came back too late.. Yes they sucked this year..

Damn beautiful holland chick after ronaldo's 2nd goal..

Edited by Gremlin

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany played such rubbish again. I am surprised they have been winning. It feels like 75% of their games they play like complete **** and the other 25% they actually try really hard.

Germany played such rubbish again. I am surprised they have been winning. It feels like 75% of their games they play like complete **** and the other 25% they actually try really hard.

rubbish?? their passing has been good.. granted they play lax here and there..

Germany have looked strong whether they played a little bad or not. If Podolski gets in the mood, they will be a handful even if playing a little incoherently.

Germany have looked strong whether they played a little bad or not. If Podolski gets in the mood, they will be a handful even if playing a little incoherently.

Oh god England...how did they even qualify :D

Such awful play from them.

I concur. Absolute .. Now I'm kind of persuaded to support the old enemy and hope that they thrash Italy. Predictable tactics designed to close down the play. They (Italy) did have chances, but for me that was because England were so lame, it was an amputation of English football yet again.

I kinda hoped for England - Portugal/Spain finals but oh well. Looks like it's going to be Germany instead of England. Italians didnt look any better than England, a few good shots from Balotelli but thats about it.

I'll support either Spain or Portugal, whoever goes to finals.

England's midflied was non-exsistant most of the time. Hell who do i kid - ALL the time.

Edited by Neebitemnemo