EURO 2012

Transk53

I kinda hoped for England - Portugal/Spain finals but oh well. Looks like it's going to be Germany instead of England. Italians didnt look any better than England, a few good shots from Balotelli but thats about it.

I'll support either Spain or Portugal, whoever goes to finals.

England's midflied was non-exsistant most of the time. Hell who do i kid - ALL the time.

Sadly enough, that is pretty much spot on :(

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda hoped for England - Portugal/Spain finals but oh well. Looks like it's going to be Germany instead of England. Italians didnt look any better than England, a few good shots from Balotelli but thats about it.

I'll support either Spain or Portugal, whoever goes to finals.

England's midflied was non-exsistant most of the time. Hell who do i kid - ALL the time.

England should've brought Oxlade-Chamberlain instead of Liverpool's sub-par Jordan Henderson who proved that he's not up for the International Stage. Milner should've stayed on and Ashley Young be replaced by Walcott, Young had an absolute shocker of a game!

Well There goes Germany.. Where the GErmany that played in the previous games?? Their defense was pathetic.. Hummels should have tried to get a yellow card for the first goal.. Yes there is no denying that Italy took Germany's game away.. Buffon made awesome saves otherwise GErmany would have tied or won.. SPain and Italy in the finals.. Italy should win on Sunday.

Well There goes Germany.. Where the GErmany that played in the previous games?? Their defense was pathetic.. Hummels should have tried to get a yellow card for the first goal.. Yes there is no denying that Italy took Germany's game away.. Buffon made awesome saves otherwise GErmany would have tied or won.. SPain and Italy in the finals.. Italy should win on Sunday.

And this is exactly what I was talking about previously. Germany didn't look like they even wanted to win. Oh look he is running up there..lets just watch him and do nothing to help. Oh look that is the guy who always scores goals for Italy, lets make sure we DON'T cover him. Disgusting play, glad I didn't have to watch the second half due to work. Every big event Germany fails in the Semi-Finals.