Political parties

Onion

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Political Party Do You Affiliate Yourself With?

Im not in america, so this all means nothing to me :whistling:

:withstupid: Although here i'm always tended to lean to labor party or the "left". but the bad job our current govt is doing is making me move to the right

Economic Left/Right: -4.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

after taking that test though it appears im closer to ghandi than Dr bowtie. My old manager actually once said to me i'm so far left, that i'm off the road and in the gutter :lol: (for americans: we drive on the left hand side here). I guess this kind of backs him up :lol:

Pretty much but much better than just wannabe because there is a lot of countries competing, 70 or so every time its on.

England really got around everywhere and just well sucked at keeping it's rull haha.

Oh and rugby (a real ball sport :P) and lawn bowls are some of the sports in it that aren't in the olympics as well as netball which is something that has pissed off many countries by not having it t the olympics.

I love how you say rugby and the very next "sport" you follow up with is lawn bowls :lol:.

Netball? oh you mean Skirtball :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: Although here i'm always tended to lean to labor party or the "left". but the bad job our current govt is doing is making me move to the right

Economic Left/Right: -4.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

after taking that test though it appears im closer to ghandi than Dr bowtie. My old manager actually once said to me i'm so far left, that i'm off the road and in the gutter :lol: (for americans: we drive on the left hand side here). I guess this kind of backs him up :lol:

I love how you say rugby and the very next "sport" you follow up with is lawn bowls :lol:.

Netball? oh you mean Skirtball :P

Lawn bowls that sh¡t is scary people loose dentures :lol:

And skirtball, I didn't realize what they wore was even long enough to be classified miniskirt let alone skirt.

Well looks like we would/should vote the same, pity our government is so screwed up at the moment its not a matter of who do we like most and want as our leader but rather who do we hate least cause they are all twats :-/