Major changes in my routines

I haven't been gaming hardly at all, 2 hours a day maybe 3 days a week. And I actually got a regular job and have been a few odd-jobs for cash: instead of just relying on sub-leasing as an entrepreneur; Which I've been doing for the last (almost) 4 years.

Then again, things have been very different lately in my life, so I guess a change of pace is in order.

Oh btw, I've gone through 9 home listings: Still haven't found one suited to our needs (me and the gf), so i'm still living with the family. I guess we finally decided we're done settling: We can afford a nice place, so we're done taking the first one that opens up.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

"Kick back and chat with your fellow OCC members about anything you want, as long is it is non-PC related."

I agree -- but there is a point where enough is enough. I'm not trying to be an ass -- but as not that long of a "long-term member" it's hard for many of us to give a hoot.

I'm not saying you can't talk about whatever, but we aren't your facebook buddies...not yet anyway. :D

Do not worry more than necessary nobody is perfect and not always have what you want but you see that you're alive and healthy, so many people have nowhere to sleep or eat you feel happy, play and forget for a time of reality

He can post anything he wants, if you don't want to respond or read what he writes then don't open the thread. This is the members lounge to talk about anything non PC based.

He can post anything he wants, if you don't want to respond or read what he writes then don't open the thread. This is the members lounge to talk about anything non PC based.

I didn't want to say anything because I knew the majority of people would disagree with me and start arguing, but what you said is exactly my point of view.

I forget who it was, but someone was talking to me on another thread about how he knew someone who was an entrepreneur and I reminded him of the guy. Said that guy would never get a regular job again lol.

Had I been able to find the thread, I would've replied directly to him. But I couldn't find the post and didn't have a ton of time to search for it at that moment, so I started a new one figuring the people involved in that topic would see this one.

And yeah I agree, this is kinda treating the member's lounge like facebook in a way. I see that and don't deny it. But my explanation for posting anyways is above.

I can kind of see what Blue means. One of the things I like about OCC is that a lot of people aren't afraid to talk about their personal lives, but at the same time a lot of people don't talk about their personal lives in depth.

I mean just the way the post was structured, it really does feel like a facebook post or a PM conversation. It's just not structured in a way that would make it feel like a real topic that just anyone can partake in. I talk to people in that manner a lot but it works better with someone or a group that is more personal to me, I just wouldn't really tell an acquaintance or my local friendly bank teller about my financial situation or family problems because they probably don't care or can't relate. I'm not saying I couldn't try but I would understand if they were indifferent about it.

Edit: After seeing his explanation, it makes a lot more sense now. I think I remember the post you're referring to as well, I think it was TJ saying he knows some young millionaire who works super hard or something like that.

Edited by Deathmineral

The Lounge in general seems like FB to me ...guess that is why i typically don't read it.

Anyhow, good luck dude. Regardless of what you post on OCC, I am sure most people in this world would smile for you trying to make a better life for you and your family. :)