• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh wow

Proofs=Poop, i HAAAAAAAAAAATE them. Worst part of higher level math

The sad part is I did terrible on the Law of Sine/Cosine test(69%) but got a 92% on the Proof test..*sigh* I actually have to give effort this quarter :(

Honestly though, everyone always told me Trig/Alg3 was hard..this Honors course is kind of a joke. Giving just minimal effort = 92% or above :D

Lets see how AP Calculus BC treats me next year.

Edited by Krieg1337

The sad part is I did terrible on the Law of Sine/Cosine test(69%) but got a 92% on the Proof test..*sigh* I actually have to give effort this quarter :(

Honestly though, everyone always told me Trig/Alg3 was hard..this Honors course is kind of a joke. Giving just minimal effort = 92% or above :D

Lets see how AP Calculus BC treats me next year.

I didn't pay much attention in PreCalc to the Trig Identities and kinda BS'd proofs...it really bites you in the butt when it comes to Calc 3 :glare:

What did you get on the SAT then? If you don't mind me asking... :teehee:

I'm terrible at this sort of testing, and I did better on the ACT, but I got like 1980 on the SAT. I know, I know, not impressive lol. Especially not compared to my grades in school... (Straight A's)

What did you expect? :lol: Clearly it's not a math problem if preschool kids can do it. :P

Well, American preschool kids can't. ;):lol:

Oh that's the new scale. :lol: When I took it the highest score was 1600. :P

My scores were pretty much even across the board, so just take 2/3 of that. Not sure if you're very good with REAL math, so I'll just do it for you and tell you it's ~1320. :lol: What did you get?

okay, I read the thread and I get it now, though I was seriously disheartened that I was just missing some basic arithmetic issue.

Doesn't help that i tried figuring it out on a tiny mobile screen, if I had it on a full monitor maybe I'd have seen the pattern.

okay, I read the thread and I get it now, though I was seriously disheartened that I was just missing some basic arithmetic issue.

Doesn't help that i tried figuring it out on a tiny mobile screen, if I had it on a full monitor maybe I'd have seen the pattern.

Did this on my phone as well lol.

You didn't see Jim's breakdown, that sort of devised a mathematical pattern or atleast an encoding method