the Fitness Thread

I bought an elliptical machine about 6 months ago. I've been "running" on that for an hour almost every day. Going to be adding 15minutes soon. It's an easy way to work on cardio and burn some calories, while keeping the stamina up. It beats the hell out of running outside in Florida when it's 95 degrees out. haha

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im going to try to get back to working out.

Made an account here to try and make it all the way through the 100 pushups program for once.

I had a pleasant surprise Monday when i took the initial test and discovered i could do 43 pushups(arms wide, chest touch the ground hold for 3 and then up) after not having worked out in any since thanksgiving. Well not formally working out, i do physical labor.

Anyway, i'm gonna try and see it through this time. I encourage anyone else looking for a relatively easy program(the program not the workouts) to try this one, it does work i have made it to week 5 before and made 80 odd pushups. And if you do pm or post your log link so we can keep each other at it.

I signed up. I'll be mainly focussed situps though xD

My pipecleaner arms managed 8 pushups now I have a massive cramp on my arm...I'm kinda unfit :lol:

http://www.pushupslogger.com/plog/show_user/217738

Are you following the program?

You should have done the initial test first so that you know where to start rather than just jumping into week one.

Are you following the program?

You should have done the initial test first so that you know where to start rather than just jumping into week one.

You're right I just jumped in at week one (missed the initial test bit)...but I guess the initial test was 8... :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...