Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

If the ranks are still saved (just not the points for them) it should be trivial to re-give the needed tokens to those affected once they figure out what is causing it...so I'm not terribly worried about losing the ranks.

That's just me though.

It's wiping out skins, heads, and golden keys too. Not so simple to correct there.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wiping out skins, heads, and golden keys too. Not so simple to correct there.

Maybe, maybe not. It's possible its just reading them wrong and they aren't actually missing.

It's not enough to stop me from playing that's for sure. :lol:

No rank reset on me, but even then, I've got backups of my saves.

Actually I was wondering more about the nerf to The Bee, which I just got yesterday. Looks like it's not in this patch!

Oh, and it is so much easier to start a new character when you've got those bonus weapons! Didn't have those when I started my Zer0 for the review. Hadn't gotten the codes from Gamestop yet.

No rank reset on me, but even then, I've got backups of my saves.

Actually I was wondering more about the nerf to The Bee, which I just got yesterday. Looks like it's not in this patch!

Oh, and it is so much easier to start a new character when you've got those bonus weapons! Didn't have those when I started my Zer0 for the review. Hadn't gotten the codes from Gamestop yet.

Yeah, the golden guns are pretty nice...lasted me for the first five levels or so.

Mechromancer is LIVE, playing right now!

:)

Guess I should have mentioned the same in my post above.

Yeah, she's live and fun. So far I'm funding her lines to be more entertaining than Zer0's, but then I'm not big into haiku. Looking forward to more skins and heads!

Guess I should have mentioned the same in my post above.

Yeah, she's live and fun. So far I'm funding her lines to be more entertaining than Zer0's, but then I'm not big into haiku. Looking forward to more skins and heads!

Mechromancer is LIVE, playing right now!

:)

He doesn't read since the first link in my previous post is for the OCC article saying the Mechromancer is now out.

Okay, Deathtrap is awesome! Pulled him out against Boom Bewm and he flew up to attack Bewm in the air and just wrecked him, then went over to kill Boom. Can't wait to get some more action points and mods for him :evilgrin:

Edit: And I found a bug :lol: Not a big one but I'd think someone would have caught it in QA testing. Deathtrap appears above the menu layer when you're looking at your inventory, map, skill points, etc.

I've created a Mechromancer!!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately my laptop just can't handle even the lowest graphics...curse you old machine. 2 more hours until I can't get off campus to check it out!!!

I at least kinda got to walk around but the FPS are soooo low I'm nearly sick.

Played to level 5 just to see Deathtrap, but now I must run to class. Boo!

EDIT: Creating a new character shows you how excruciating the opening to the game is....man, I wish you could skip all that on subsequent playthroughs.

EDIT: Creating a new character shows you how excruciating the opening to the game is....man, I wish you could skip all that on subsequent playthroughs.

+1 The first game wasn't this painful in the opening...it's just too long and not enough action.

+1 The first game wasn't this painful in the opening...it's just too long and not enough action.

I actually like the opening :cry: Anyway, just find the Movies folder in the game's folder and delete or move the appropriate bik file. Unable to find the file, the game will just skip it and get you to the action sooner.

Edit: :lol: the class mods are lunchboxes! I just got one with a brain on it.