Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

Thanks...missed the other one, but got this.

Also never got a key for initially signing up a few weeks back :(

When you sign into shift in-game you get the golden key after activating your account.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gotcha. I thought you were expecting a key in an email or something.

Nope...linked my shift and steam account online...went into shift in-game, went back to the previous menu, and back into shift (as it said on the gearbox forums, that's what triggers it), and never received a message that I got a new key. When I entered the code above that Azn posted, it did give me the msg, so I know it's not a matter of the notifications not working.

Does it show in-game how many keys you have? Maybe it granted it to me without telling me, though I doubt it.

If you see this in your Shift account, it means you got it or at least the system said you got it. You can also see how many golden keys you have buy hovering over the golden chest (or the below posted below).

Edited by AZNguyen

Does it show in-game how many keys you have? Maybe it granted it to me without telling me, though I doubt it.

On the challenge menu with your badass rank, you should see how many golden keys you have in the lower left corner.

On the challenge menu with your badass rank, you should see how many golden keys you have in the lower left corner.

Well until they fix (or at least discover the cause of) the badass reset bug, I ain't loading my character :lol:

some how mine glitched...I've got 6 golden keys...

awesome...but what!?!

:blink: You.. wha?

Well until they fix (or at least discover the cause of) the badass reset bug, I ain't loading my character :lol:

Same. :lol: That's why my TL2 hours are now past my BL2 hours.