Red's Cosmos II ' Holodeck' Update

red1776

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd you come up with the name?

A friend looked at it a while back and said " with that thing,(referring to the quadfire) you should be able to create your own Holodeck"

....it just sorta stuck :biggrin:

Nice. Going to watercooling the video cards some time. And also how is the space for the radiators in the top. There enough room for an xspc RX series radiator??

Yup, The cards are going to be blocked, but the 6970's are getting replaced.

I dont recall if the RX fit or not. I can measure that when I get back if you want.

This is bizarre, I got home, took some pictures, uploaded them... And now I can't access any websites for some reason. I have an Internet connection, steam is downloading games as we speak, but no web browsing :doh:

Do you have steam, maybe I can send you the pictures that way and you can help me figure out what to do, sadly I can't post them from my phone.

This is bizarre, I got home, took some pictures, uploaded them... And now I can't access any websites for some reason. I have an Internet connection, steam is downloading games as we speak, but no web browsing :doh:

Do you have steam, maybe I can send you the pictures that way and you can help me figure out what to do, sadly I can't post them from my phone.

If you have no web browsing how did you end up here :P

Haha just pause your steam download long enough to upload and do what you want.

I did pause Steam, lol, and I'm on OCC from my phone.

Reset router and PC.

On and off the first and usually best fix to try with anything electrical.

When my Internet or wireless goes bust (as it occasionally does) of and on with router and all is good again.

How goes the overclocking Red?

Lol, I've tried that a couple times, I'm not that nooby :lol:

Anyways, the main problems I run into mounting my radiator are:

1) The screws holding the rails onto the top of the case protrude out the bottom of the top panel slightly, they scratched up my radiator a bit. This is just cosmetic though and once I get it in it won't make a difference (as long as they don't puncture it, which I don't think they will since they are flat-headed)

2) There are two tabs at the front of the case that are intended to help hold the 1st 120mm fan in place (if it's under the top), I guess I can just bend these back if I really need to though