How many system builds do you have?

MJCRO

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many system builds do you have?

:lol: 13... Do you host LANs at your place Bosco? You must have a pretty big house to have so many PCs.

I have a question for all those guys with 5+ systems. Do you guys actually use all of them or just have that many because you love building new rigs?

Edited by PremiumAcc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: 13... Do you host LANs at your place Bosco? You must have a pretty big house to have so many PCs.

No I do not.

I have two houses on my property main house and the smaller house. The smaller house is my full office.

I have a question for all those guys with 5+ systems. Do you guys actually use all of them or just have that many because you love building new rigs?

There's worse things you could spend your hard earned on than a pile of rapidly outdating electronics, besides some of us never get around to offloading that old project PC and so they accumulate, we use around 50% of the systems the rest are back ups :thumbsup:

Edited by tazwegion

There's worse things you could spend your hard earned on than a pile of rapidly outdating electronics, besides some of us never get around to offloading that old project PC and so they accumulate :thumbsup:

I'd rather be addicted to computers than drugs :thumbsup:

Do you guys actually use all of them or just have that many because you love building new rigs?

I have 9 running right now, a couple are off... Usually try to keep 6 o7 running 24/7/365... Just depends on heat the time of the year etc.

I have two houses on my property main house and the smaller house. The smaller house is my full office.

You know you got it bad when you have to build a second house just for your computers! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I used to have like 6-7 in one room when I was at university. Also I had a 12k BTU A/C on 24/7 to combat the heat haha... ah, the days of free electricity...

Now I have 2 builds:

1) a main rig with 4 screens and two desks in my home office

2) a HTPC

a NAS supplies most of the files and has enough functions to act as a full hosting server, I have a netbook and a work MBP laptop