How many system builds do you have?

MJCRO

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many system builds do you have?

I have the one and only in the signature which is always a work in progress! biggrin.gif

Edited by MJCRO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a 0 added I technically only own well none as my current rig was a gift from me to the family as was the one before it which only leaves me with my two laptops that I own otherwise I don't own any of the PCs I have build as they are but gifts.

Will vote 2 just because of my laptops.

My 2 personal machines, my E-350 lappy with 4GB, and a 128GB samsung ssd, work Lappy core I5 with 4GB and a 320GB HDD.

and

Brothers machines is my old Phenom II quad, that I built

Then my mom's machine is a Core 2 quad that I built

All of these I maintain and reside in the house where I live so I put 4,

but I have built a lot more rigs for that built other people, and family in fact I am in the process of building a rig to replace my grandmothers AMD 64 3000+ hp that has a whopping 1.5GBs of ram right now.

She will be getting an amd E-350 fusion box with 4GB that I have doing nothing at the moment.

Can we have a 0 added I technically only own well none as my current rig was a gift from me to the family as was the one before it which only leaves me with my two laptops that I own otherwise I don't own any of the PCs I have build as they are but gifts.

Will vote 2 just because of my laptops.

Added.