CPU/Mobo WC Loop

NikoDG

EDIT: This is Waco, btw, BluePanda was logged in on the home theater and I forgot to log in. :lol:

I was about to say, BluePanda doesn't know that much about watercooling she's got an open closed-loop system. (if that makes any sense.) :lol:

Edited by Locutus

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, yeah, I went with Bitspower compression fittings and went with his suggestion

Nice. I want to see pictures when its put together but not wet. What i would do if I was you is find a way to test the system upside down so any leaks that you have will fall with gravity to the Surface above and not below where its possible that you cannot see it.

Other then that this is going to look awesome when its done. I must see! :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, lol, I did forget something, thermal paste and paste remover :ouch:

I'm thinking of getting the ArcitClean 2x30mL kit, then one of either Arctic Silver 5, Ceramique, or Arctic Cooling MX-4, does anyone have any advice?

go the mx4. great performance and its non conductive/capacitative, which means it can be used on blocks real close to circuits.

ive never had to use a thermal paste remover. 100%pure ethanol works best ive found, and it completely evaporates away leaving no residue

ive never had to use a thermal paste remover. 100%pure ethanol works best ive found, and it completely evaporates away leaving no residue

More simple way: grab nail-polish remover from your gf/wife/mom/sister. :P It will work as good as anything.