Need advice on GTX 570 & FX 4100

TheMainPimp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ cpu bottlenecking gpu

lmao i cant get over that hahahahahah what a stupid thing to say.. especially when its a quad core and overclocks to the moon.. that cpu wont be bottlenecking . for a very long time. even if he throws in another gpu..

as for the game freezing.. thats just weird.. trying running other drivers apart from the latest ones.. trying going back one or 2 releases.. see what happens.. i personally havent had any problems with the game and i get consistant 60fps+ across 3 screens...

get more air flow into ur case... i had my 580s sitting at over 85 with gaming for a while.. then i added 4 side fans on my haf 932 and now they dont go above 75 when overclocked.. so adding fans in the right spots makes a considerable difference

nope ambient case temp is low, i've isolated it to the oc of the cpu

It's not 100% stable or your CPU is fast enough to push your GPU hard enough to cause issues. I'd bet on the former more than the latter. Can you run 25 passes of LinX or IntelBurnTest at the high stress level?

It's not 100% stable or your CPU is fast enough to push your GPU hard enough to cause issues. I'd bet on the former more than the latter. Can you run 25 passes of LinX or IntelBurnTest at the high stress level?

I will run 25 on intelburn shortly after posting this before i go to bed. update tomorrow.

Hmm...odd indeed. Do you mess with the base clock at all or did you OC with just the multiplier? If you raised the base clock or the PCIe clock at all you could run into odd issues like that.