should i overclock myself

ele2010

A pre overclocked PC kind of takes the fun out of it. And really the only way to learn is to read up and do it. Plus while overclocking the good part is you will learn much about your system and easily become more involved with the community. That being said I will strongly suggest going for broke yourself and take some pride in a system that runs how it does because of none other than you.

A few minutes ago, I visited that site because I was curious as to how much more it would cost me for a build that is similar to what I have in the works. Apparently, it will cost me over 1.3k Euros for a build similar (many parts weren't even as good of a quality as what I have selected for mine since they have limited choices for parts) at that site, whereas it will only cost me about $900 - $1000 USD just buying parts here and there. That is a significant difference in terms of cost. If you want to save money and be able to choose better quality parts then I would suggest DIY instead.

While I do recommend to overclock it yourself, and for that matter build it yourself, I want to ask if you know what sort of circumstances are involved with them overclocking it for you. For instance, what cooler does it come with, how far to they overclock it to, how do they test for stability? The reason I ask, is because if you are getting a pretty big OC and you can blame that company for instability, it might be worth it as a little added warranty if you catch my drift.

While I do recommend to overclock it yourself, and for that matter build it yourself, I want to ask if you know what sort of circumstances are involved with them overclocking it for you. For instance, what cooler does it come with, how far to they overclock it to, how do they test for stability? The reason I ask, is because if you are getting a pretty big OC and you can blame that company for instability, it might be worth it as a little added warranty if you catch my drift.

This.

Excellent questions Angel.