CES 2012 Coverage

Nemo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see mark thought alot of the whole show :P

:rofl::blush::biggrin: ...I missed the 1st week of classes, in my last semester of this CS degree going to CES ;) The workload starts quick and I was playing catch up all week :doh: But my thoughts are up now :thumbsup:

:rofl::blush::biggrin: ...I missed the 1st week of classes, in my last semester of this CS degree going to CES ;) The workload starts quick and I was playing catch up all week :doh: But my thoughts are up now :thumbsup:

I am jealous now you were playing with a terga 3 phone which is what I am waiting for before upgrading my current phone.

Glad all you guys enjoyed yourself just hope this show is still going when and if I ever holiday in the states your ominous thoughts Dave have me worried haha :lol:

What the hell's a "Terga 3" chip? :P

I would think a review editor would know better ;)

Nvidias new mobile processor a system on a chip and is technically ment to be 5 core with a core dedicated purely to the touch screen interface to improve responsiveness on all the touch screen devices it will inhabit, tablets, smartphones ect.

Tegra 3 (Kal-El) series-

- Processor: quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore, up to 1.4 GHz single-core mode and 1.3 GHz multi-core mode

- 12-Core Nvidia GPU with support for 3D stereo

- Ultra low power GPU mode

- 40 nm process by TSMC

- Video output up to 2560×1600

- NEON vector instruction set

- 1080p MPEG-4 AVC/h.264 40 Mbps High-Profile, VC1-AP and DivX 5/6 video decode

- The Kal-El chip (CPU and GPU) is to be up to 3 times faster than Tegra 2 (measured with GLBenchmark 2.0 Egypt)

Nvidias new mobile processor a system on a chip and is technically ment to be 5 core with a core dedicated purely to the touch screen interface to improve responsiveness on all the touch screen devices it will inhabit, tablets, smartphones ect.

:mfp::pfp:

I am jealous now you were playing with a terga 3 phone which is what I am waiting for before upgrading my current phone.

Glad all you guys enjoyed yourself just hope this show is still going when and if I ever holiday in the states your ominous thoughts Dave have me worried haha :lol:

What the hell's a "Terga 3" chip? :P

I would think a review editor would know better ;)

The point is, the chip is a Tegra 3 while Mark (Speedway) wrote it as Terga 3 in his member title below his avatar. :P

The point is, the chip is a Tegra 3 while Mark (Speedway) wrote it as Terga 3 in his member title below his avatar. :P

Thank you, bp....someone that can finally read!

PS. Stoner wrote "terga" as well.