Have you been divorced?

InCrYsIs

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been divorced?

Been married for 13 years. Together for 21 years total. 1 daughter that NONE of you GUYS will ever date! :) And 4 cats and 2 dogs.

"NONE of you GUYS"

So you mean to say that it's okay for the gals on OCC to date your daughter then? :P

1 daughter that NONE of you GUYS will ever date! :)

Not even me and my bags of money ? :lol:

My parents have been happily married and tomorrow (11th) is actually their 20 year anniversary :) I have lost count for my grandparents, I think they've been married 50+ years :)

Not even me and my bags of money ? :lol:

My parents have been happily married and tomorrow (11th) is actually their 20 year anniversary :) I have lost count for my grandparents, I think they've been married 50+ years :)

How many bags of money are we talking? I don't have a daughter... at this moment, but depending on the amount of bags of money, I can come up with a daughter in reasonable amount of time.

How many bags of money are we talking? I don't have a daughter... at this moment, but depending on the amount of bags of money, I can come up with a daughter in reasonable amount of time.

Lol, a very very young daughter.

I voted yes....

classic case got with a girl when we were too young and wild...got her pregnant in highschool , although I just graduated...had 2 kids with here and we were together 5 years and then married... she cheated once (that I know of) but we made it work but she cheated alot more after we married...

I thought I could hang around and make it work til the girl were older but I couldnt and I divorced her... it was Final on Valentines day... (nice right?)

I was over it before the divorce was final... didnt/dont want anything to do with her... I divorced her whent eh girl were 3 and 5 and now they are 21 and 19... been a long time and she still stalks me sometimes... and is rude to my wife...

I remarried and I have been with my current wife 11 years now... married 6 going on 7 this Valentines day...