Test my new game!

ClayMeow

I gave honest feedback in the survey. I look forward to hearing how the damage calculations are made. I think the game could be a lot easier with them. I still really like the green blob boss fight, i played 3 times and couldn't beat him, but very cool the way the hero was flipping around and attacking awhile being attacked. Made it seem intense and fun, even if all you were doing was clicking one action once every few second.

You should have tried it a 4th time, I beat the boss on my 4th try. :D I'm also looking forward to the damage calculations, I really couldn't figure out much from what I played but just trying different patterns I found most of it was just luck as to whether you beat the game or not.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have tried it a 4th time, I beat the boss on my 4th try. :D I'm also looking forward to the damage calculations, I really couldn't figure out much from what I played but just trying different patterns I found most of it was just luck as to whether you beat the game or not.

Haha same I beat him on the 4th try too with 1 HP left :lol:

I didn't realize you can run past monsters to the other rooms until the 4th try too.

Gave my feedback - hopefully you find it useful :cheers:

Haha same I beat him on the 4th try too with 1 HP left :lol:

I didn't realize you can run past monsters to the other rooms until the 4th try too.

Gave my feedback - hopefully you find it useful :cheers:

How did you do that? I tried that but it wouldn't go to the next rooms. :lol:

Hmmm, i killed em all first try. Don't know how y'all had so much trouble.

Lucky chance id say. The RNG seems extremely varied in damage. Its possible most of your attacks did high damage while most attacks against you did low.

During my third play though, i killed the first 4 guys while only taking like 10 damage because all of their attacks did next to no damage. But then after that, i was taking like 20hp a hit attacks, and only dealing like 8-12 damage for the rest of the guys. By the time i made it to the final boss i only had like 35 hp left... So random!!

You guys are AWESOME!

Up to 15 responses on kwiksurveys, 13 of which listed OCC as the source. All in just twelve hours!

I knew I could count on you guys :thumbsup:

In the future, if I ever work on a "real game", I'll be sure to get beta keys for OCC members!

I completed the survey. Didn't write a great deal, but hopefully it will be useful.

Every little bit helps, thanks!

I take a look at every comment and then write an analysis based on the results (my plan is to write it tomorrow morning since I'm half asleep now. lol). The analysis is what the professor sees, not any of the direct answers. I believe she only requires 5 testers. That's pathetic....I wanted at least 10....you guys blew that way, as I figured you would!