Test my new game!

ClayMeow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. How much can you really infer from only 5 testers?

Not much I would think.

Exactly. I was actually very surprised when she said that. But I do know other people struggle to get testers, resorting to begging their friends through facebook messages (yep, I even got two of them). Thankfully, I don't have to do that since I have you guys. lol

Hits should have had a minimum for damage done.

Animations felt forced, perhaps even unnecessary. Could have done better with sprites instead of moving still pictures around to show animation.

The best animation I saw was the fireball and it wasn't even all that great lol.

On my first playthrough, I got to the boss on the bridge.

I had like 8 health and he had 1. He attacked and I came down to 3 . I had just one more attack to finish him off - So I did a big attack ... 0 damage !! And then he killed me the next round :glare:

On my first playthrough, I got to the boss on the bridge.

I had like 8 health and he had 1. He attacked and I came down to 3 . I had just one more attack to finish him off - So I did a big attack ... 0 damage !! And then he killed me the next round :glare:

Nyt based on his last game I believe no matter what you picked then you would loose.

Did anyone else notice that it was possible to walk out the top of the second room and well keep walking.... Then it would take a while to come back but something weird I noticed.

Nyt based on his last game I believe no matter what you picked then you would loose.

Did anyone else notice that it was possible to walk out the top of the second room and well keep walking.... Then it would take a while to come back but something weird I noticed.

I did indeed notice it lol. And there certainly is a winning condition.

Yeah, just noticed now...I gave my teammate the code to "block" movement outside the screen, but he never put the top bound because the first screen didn't need it and he just copy-n-pasted for the others.