New Project

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems you already found your idea, and this seem a little grandoise for what you want to do, but I'd like to see a computer built in an aquarium. Basically, it'd be a watertite (clear) container for the components in the midst of water and fishies. With correct lighting it could look great.

I was thinking UV lighting would be cool, especially with some fish that respond to UV light. :P

Don't worry about that i got my plans, it should appear to be a regular fed-ex box when im done minus the back (ports) and the green leds on the front :lol:

Heres where I'm at so far... with a diagram of air flow etc.. I want the air flow to be good since its small and cardboard/completely sealed :P

WOW.. lol.. neet.. if i was you.. i would have like a diffrent box for each component.. kinda like.. 1 box for the HD and another box for the cd rom.. for maximum cooling!! :P

anyway.. invest in some water cooling

my friend Jason just built a 2.6Ghz Duel Xeon system with a water coolin setup :P

he is the asistent network administrator at my school, he is a pretty cool guy.. so maby you should save some hard earned money and get a water cooling rig? That would be SWEET in your modded case!! It realy would man!!

Well, it seems you already found your idea, and this seem a little grandoise for what you want to do, but I'd like to see a computer built in an aquarium. Basically, it'd be a watertite (clear) container for the components in the midst of water and fishies. With correct lighting it could look great.

I was thinking UV lighting would be cool, especially with some fish that respond to UV light. :P

I might actually try the microwave thing if i can get one somewhere thats trashed. but ravix, man thats a sweet idea.