2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

OCC rocks! Thanks for the 120GB SSD! I've been wanting to toss in an SSD in my rig for a long time. I just got a new GTX 560Ti for Xmas, so this year has been good for upgrades!

Curious the prize was a "bundle", what all was in it? And what model# was it?

Been on OCC since 2004, you guys continue to deliver a great forum. Thanks again

Edited by HoLoDreaM

Wow, I came back from my vacation to check this thread and see my username among the winners. Such a sweet feeling! Thank you OCC, Bosco, and all the sponsors! Happy Holidays everyone! Congrats to all the winners :)

Can I possibly get a tracking number when the company ships my stuff out? I feel like im asking too much, but Its important that I know when a package may arrive, or else the package will be left unguarded beside a gate for what may be hours, and possibly in the rain. This is the only time I have ever won anything from OCC, I treasure that package :wub:

Edited by AddictedGamer93

The G.Skill RAM that I won came in today (overnight even), will upload a picture later when I have some more free time.

Thanks again for running the contest and (of course) a big shout-out to all the sponsors!

Wow, I just found out that I won an incredible computer case! Thanks OCC! My current computer will be pretty sad inside of it for now, but I should be able to give it some more appropriate contents this summer :)

Is there any chance that I could get a tracking code or shipping estimate for it? I might have to arrange for someone to put it into my house or hold on to it for a few days because it is going to my college address while I'm home until the 7th or 8th.

How were you guys shipped your winnings? USPS/Fedex/UPS?

I ask because I have a locked mailbox for mail that usps uses but fedex and ups just drop them at my door same as AddictedGamer93.

How were you guys shipped your winnings? USPS/Fedex/UPS?

I ask because I have a locked mailbox for mail that usps uses but fedex and ups just drop them at my door same as AddictedGamer93.

Id say its always gonna be either UPS or FedEx. Every component ive ever ordered came by UPS. XFX ships via FedEx though, so I know for sure that the driver wont take the effort to walk the half mile and drop it on my porch like my UPS driver does.

Edited by AddictedGamer93