[WTS] Boinkers unjunk lot

Boinker

Looking to sell stuff. As always items are pretested with known good components and if it is water cooled then I assume no liabilities for your system being destroyed over not testing. And if it is asked of me I can run a few stability tests of the components for you. Items will not be held. all items do not include shipping. my ruling on shipping is continintal US only, I get the products to you and I do not get screwed in the process. I will get a quote from the Post office and give you an estimated total. Once I get money from you I will ship it out and send you back the change via paypal.

EVGA GTX480: $250

EVGA superclocked HSF: $35 with all accessories

Prolimatech megahalems: $40 with all accessories (does not come from factory with a fan)

coolermaster hyper 212 EVO: $20 with all accessories

1/2-5/8 Water cooling tubing: Pay shipping and Its yours.

NZXT tempest 210: $70 (please do note the cost of the case is for the window and coolermaster R4 Fans that have been installed in it) I will post pictures when I am able too. :D

E

Take it my stuff isn't good enough for ya??? Selling it all already Eh?? :whistling:

Its not that BP. Its an awesome case for self contained liquid cooling and air cooled glue but sli glue and watercooling not so much. Plans changed and I have three cases now that I am staring at. Same reason you gave them to me. Taking up space. And I just can't part with my old haf and the modded cheiftech dragon. I doubt someone could pay me enough for the dragon. Lol

The advantage here is they are not paying for the case itself. Just the mods performed and the fans that are installed.