What have you won?

F13Bubba

I've won tickets to go see pearl jam a few years ago but, for this year i won a year supply of coke 2-liters :thumbsup:

That's awesome! Do you they send you like 5 bottles every week or something like that?

I won Metro 2033 last year through a giveaway here on OCC.

I never win anything though. I have terrible luck. You should send me one of those mice, my deathadder is going through it's death throes.

EDIT: Oh, and that CoolIT Eco ALC last year (which kicked the bucket and they sent me a Vantage for free.)

Maybe, if you send me back that ram first lol :teehee:

Mushkin 1000w PSU - Last years Mushkin Give-A-Way Contest last year, here on OCC!

NZXT Tempest Evo Mid-tower Case - For being awesome in the 2011 Forum Warz.

Laptop cooling pad, by Arctic Cooler - Christmas 2010 here at OCC!

I guess I had a pretty good run eh? I went from never having won anything to winning some pretty cool stuff in a pretty short time after I started hanging out at OCC, lol.

cheers.gifThanks OCC! You're the best! cheers.gif

Where did you visit?

Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Australia Zoo, The Koala Sanctuary, and the Springbrook National Park area. It was only a 9 day trip so we didn't have a ton of time.

Just won a Fractal Design Define XL case from the Computer Ed Holiday Giveaway :biggrin:

Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Australia Zoo, The Koala Sanctuary, and the Springbrook National Park area. It was only a 9 day trip so we didn't have a ton of time.

Just won a Fractal Design Define XL case from the Computer Ed Holiday Giveaway :biggrin:

Agh everyone stays up north on holidays :lol: people should come down south and cruise the great ocean road, far better beaches than queensland imo.

Ok now I hate you, I want the case bad because it's the one I've been eyeing off for a while. It's what my next build is going in. Look forward to some pics of your build in it :P

Pretty much nothing. I did get picked to be an extra in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios in Disney World. That was pretty awesome.

You lucky dog!!!!! What did you get to do? Did you get to meet Harrison Ford?