XFX Contest

Bosco

haha no worries :)

Both winners have contacted me so this one is officially over.

We will most likely have one last contest before the big christmas contest so keep your eyes peeled. :)

I will.....thanks again for bringing me up to date. If it interests you, I'll post my upgrade pics and data later after I put the Crossfire up and running and crank it up. I didnt expect to put another vid card, new motherboard and a new PSU in this case so soon but hey what the heck, why not! Can you recommend a proven solid OC'ing board for my 2 HD5850's? Thx

I hope this Christmas is full of blessings for you and yours.

Anthony

Edited by philanthropist

Hello OCCers, Mr Bill here.

Well I went to the post office today and low and behold there is a package for me! WooHoo.

It's my brand new, super fine, all purpose, one size fits all, won't rust - bust- or collect dust, XFX PRO850 (oh my god there goes another pair of underware) power supply that was so wonderfully given to me by OCC and XFX.

This thing is awesome and beautiful. I almost (not that I won't) feel bad about putting it into an old system. But I need it for my Christmas lights and the show must go on! But with as nice as this is I think that as soon as I am back on my feet and can afford some parts, I will build a new system worthy of this unit. Till then it can help make the holidays brighter for all who stop to see my display.

Again Thank You so very much OCC, Brosco, XFX, and all the people behind the scenes that made this giveaway happen. It is a blessing for me and something I really needed right now to help keep things going during hard times.

I'll raise a glass to you all in toast for your fine and thoughtful dealings.

God Bless you.

Bill

Oh, here are the pictures to prove I got it! And yes that is the lowly old machine that this beauty will have to live in for awhile I'm afraid.

post-22767-0-68142300-1319748176_thumb.jpg

post-22767-0-59403600-1319748189_thumb.jpg

post-22767-0-47521900-1319748199_thumb.jpg