Hello boys and girls

Boinker

That is true BP.

Oh and I wanted a Hot Shower. The hot water was Broken at the Hotel and they would not do anything about it,

lolololololo9lololololololololol

Well then it's up to you and your wife to make it all steamy. ;)

lol Blue boinker used to much ubernooblube to make anything steamy :rofl:

And If one knew anything about such an "Act" then one would know its chemistry and excitement..... Not extracurricular equipment.

:rofl: @ bishop245

I chose to not respond How I REALLY want to because I will get moderated for it. So I said this.... HA HA HA Ccokehead....... MAN....

I just appreciate the small things. Like my own home, bed, desk and everything else. You know what they say. Wedding and honeymoon and all are for the ladies.

And yes there are gals here and it would only be polite to mention to them also.

have fun yall. LATER.

Ahhh cmon! Its just a bit o good natured ribbing! It is really what you make of it after all things are considered. Me and the missus had our first real fight/argument on the honeymoon!

The honeymoon is as good as you make it -- it can be for you just as much. The point is enjoying being away from the everyday .... :P

Live every day like a vacation. ;)

Then again, I don't have any money or a job... :pfp:

Uh Oh, the control phreak is bayyyyaaaakk. haha , just kiddin Boinker.

Um dont you think you should change your name now, since, um, like you are probably completely boinked out by now?

Cheers to a better life Boinker.