lmfao... most android phones can't run flash?

potatochobit

I know ALOT more people on Verizon network that use the andriod OS vs iphone.

+1

Pretty sure Android is still ahead of iPhone on Verizon. True, Android has the advantage of having been on Verizon longer, but iPhone sales got the surge of people leaving AT&T.

but raider, if you consider that 100% of people under the age of 13, all use iphone, then andoid sucks cause my cpu won't play flash ! lmao

I think you just mastered the way Potato thinks!

Like i said before, don't blame Android... or Sprint... or Virgin mobile... Blame either the liar salesman(Geez thats a surprise...) or blame samsung for making the "Top of the line" phone you speak of, significantly less than top of the line.

Was your intention the entire time just to get alot of responses? On the plus side Potato, your one of my favorite trolls.

raider, posting those numbers is not actually beneficial to android

iphone usage did not generally change

exactly what new android phone is coming out this year or early spring that people will rave over?

this is what's known as the calm before the storm.

like me, people are waiting

edit:

it is not samsungs fault that my phone cannot play flash

I'm sure we all know how Apple likes to turn everyone into enemies.

The reason there is no ARM6 flash is most likely due to Apple starting a flame war with Adobe about how flash is bad for the iphone.

I would guess Adobe does not want to release something for android that can be hacked to work on an iphone.

ARM6 is capable of running Flash, but it would use alot of resources.

The official excuse is ARM6 is 800mhz, and 1000mhz is the minimum requirement.

Edited by potatochobit

raider, posting those numbers is not actually beneficial to android

iphone usage did not generally change

exactly what new android phone is coming out this year or early spring that people will rave over?

this is what's known as the calm before the storm.

like me, people are waiting

HTC Vigor (I think that's the codename for what looks to be a real Incredible 2, and not just a refresh), Nexus Prime and/or, Droid Prime (rumors are confusing if these are the same or different phones) Droid 3, Thunderbolt 2, Evo 2... I'm sure there are more, but these are the first to come to mind.

HTC Vigor (I think that's the codename for what looks to be a real Incredible 2, and not just a refresh), Nexus Prime and/or, Droid Prime (rumors are confusing if these are the same or different phones) Droid 3, Thunderbolt 2, Evo 2... I'm sure there are more, but these are the first to come to mind.

Don't forget the newly released Droid Bionic!

I dont know any of those phones... except thunderbolt because of that dumb THOR commercial on TV

and bionic? maybe I know that one from the dumb horror commercial on TV?

I thought it was a bad B rated movie at first....

EDIT:

you shouldnt count Galaxy S anything... until the lawsuit is resolved and importation restrictions lifted.

Edited by potatochobit

Considering those numbers are an average of all smartphone subscribers those are pretty good for Android. Unless having most of the market isn't a good thing for them :mellow:

And who cares about the next whiz bang doodad people will "rave" over. Mostly it will be iPhoneX users going to the iPhone5. I really doubt either side releasing something big will dramatically change the numbers all that much.