OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

Dariuas

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applied to the guild.

Talk about problems...my first account wasn't receiving the validation email, customer service couldn't change the email so I can keep my name and instead offered to close the account, I had to remake using a different email, use a different name since they "cannot" delete user names (they just flag as closed), and now the system scan tool won't complete. It is not compatible with opera, won't even load with IE9, and runs in Firefox but gets a scan error after the blue bar animates for a few seconds.

So I have registered and applied to Guild, but have not completed a system scan yet.

**Edit** Got the scan to complete finally x.x

Edited by Puck

Applied to the guild.

Talk about problems...my first account wasn't receiving the validation email, customer service couldn't change the email so I can keep my name and instead offered to close the account, I had to remake using a different email, use a different name since they "cannot" delete user names (they just flag as closed), and now the system scan tool won't complete. It is not compatible with opera, won't even load with IE9, and runs in Firefox but gets a scan error after the blue bar animates for a few seconds.

So I have registered and applied to Guild, but have not completed a system scan yet.

**Edit** Got the scan to complete finally x.x

Weird, I never had any issues, but I did the system scan well before they even implemented guilds.

Very Nice! Post on Facebook. Post on Twitter!

BETA KEYS FOR US COOL KIDS! (Don't post that though, they will think your insane.)

Get your friends to join the guild!

I will make one Consular for the Guild, but I have decided that my main will be a Rattataki Sith Inquisitor. I cannot resist the Lure of PvP, the Dark Side, and its cookies.

My alt will be a Human Jedi Consular in the guild though :).

Edited by Puck

HA I would join yall but republic pve server....cmon now. Been in the beta for about a month ill have to drop in the vent server so we can chat about things....not the game of course if there are any bioware spies afoot.

and on that note anyone have the vent info lol?

Edited by Mombo