OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

Dariuas

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to play but I really don't want to pay. What to do!!!!

I also don't want to reward Bioware right now. Very mad at those DA2 developers.

Edited by InCrYsIs

None have been set, I just think having a logo would be nifty.

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was actually for the site.

I really want to play but I really don't want to pay. What to do!!!!

I also don't want to reward Bioware right now. Very mad at those DA2 developers.

I wasn't happy with how they handled DA2 and so I didn't buy that, but I'm not going to let that one mishap completely negate everything else they've done well - KOTOR, NWN, DAO, & ME.

I wasn't happy with how they handled DA2 and so I didn't buy that, but I'm not going to let that one mishap completely negate everything else they've done well - KOTOR, NWN, DAO, & ME.

they did YOU well? :P

Yeah in the long term I will let it go. I probably won't buy it until I see some reivews and what not. Some peoples reactions. I am only pre-ordering games that are sure fire awesome. Like ME3 will be great and it is the end of a story that I have spent a lot of time with. DA2 was just an odd sequel I think. A good example of my pre-ordering awareness is Modern Warfare 3 and BF3. I am not pre-ordering either. I pre-ordered Black OPS solely on COD reputation and name and it sucks.