New case mod

I don't think I'd buy one, if that's what you're asking. They look like something I would be able to do myself for way less than $15 + shipping.

Awesome guys thanks this is just the input I needed. If not $15 bucks then how much would you be willing to spend?

Also, bigger window, got it...I need to buy a SSD myself to put in it for pics this I know....

I might like one if you had ones with LED's built in, maybe in different flavors; blue, red and green? LED's run on DC, right? So no need for a converter or anything, just a molex connector... My case has mesh in the front, so this product isn't necessary for me, but it sounds like a a good idea. Stick with it :D

Awesome guys thanks this is just the input I needed. If not $15 bucks then how much would you be willing to spend?

Also, bigger window, got it...I need to buy a SSD myself to put in it for pics this I know....

I'm probably not the best one to ask - I like to do things on my own as much as I can. :cheers:

I might like one if you had ones with LED's built in, maybe in different flavors; blue, red and green? LED's run on DC, right? So no need for a converter or anything, just a molex connector... My case has mesh in the front, so this product isn't necessary for me, but it sounds like a a good idea. Stick with it :D

Sweet! I'm having one developed with an LED right now! That is my next product I was going to list next month.

Honestly...that can be put together in about 10 minutes with some 3M tape and a small sheet of plexi. Also, with most cases having enough room for 4+ hard drives now...I have no reason to take up a full bay installing my SSD into it. SSDs aren't pretty and they don't move so there's nothing really to show off. It's cool that you are attempting to think of new products, but try to predict what we people want but can't make easily on their own and think of a product that improves what they currently own.

Good luck and keep trying

Honestly...that can be put together in about 10 minutes with some 3M tape and a small sheet of plexi. Also, with most cases having enough room for 4+ hard drives now...I have no reason to take up a full bay installing my SSD into it. SSDs aren't pretty and they don't move so there's nothing really to show off. It's cool that you are attempting to think of new products, but try to predict what we people want but can't make easily on their own and think of a product that improves what they currently own.

Good luck and keep trying

:withstupid: But good on you for having the initiative to try.

Eh. The window is comparable to a window on a submarine. Its there, but whats there to look at? Maybe I'm just not seeing the potential of looking at my hard drive...

I agree

Figure out a full clear, smoked and mirrored panel that would mount up front in the majority of cases by just removing the existing drive bay covers. Of course you'd need to leave a pre-cut for one or two optical drives and maybe a fan down low.

Figure out a full clear, smoked and mirrored panel that would mount up front in the majority of cases by just removing the existing drive bay covers. Of course you'd need to leave a pre-cut for one or two optical drives and maybe a fan down low.

:O

WANT ONE!

It's a cool idea, but it seems more of a DIY thing then something people would buy.

Honestly it looks like it's just one of those old floppy bay's with some added plexi glass. I've got one sitting in my closet, without the glass of course.

2bbd097a.jpg